The APM 2500 is a thermoforming vacuum packaging machine designed to pack food, non-food or medical products. The package is created directly by the machine using bottom and top rolls stock of film. APM 2500 series suitable for small size business operation, can be used for pack meat, fish, cheese,seafood and dairy products, also for pharmaceuticals applications and much more.Vacuum, gas flushing, MAP options available.
- Capacity max.10 cycles.
- Bottom film: Rigid or Flexible
- Top film: Flexible (PA/PE film, paper, aluminium foil)
- Loading area max.800mm.
- Width max.420mm.
- Forming depth max.100mm.
Compared to the manual vacuum packaging are:
- Reduced package cost up to 50%
- Increased productivity
- Improved product appearance
- Less product handling in the packaging process
- Prevent product contamination
- Greater assurance of packaging
- Solid stainless steel frame, for strengthening of systems and mechanisms and for safe transportation.
- Machine is constructed of stainless steel AISI 304
- Durable gripper chain guides casing.
- Corrosion-resistant gripper chain.
- All Scandivac machines are equipped with servo drive system for gripper chain.
- 4 or 6 point independent lifting mechanisms with pneumatic drive and grease lubrication from a central location.
- Freely variable distance between moulds, giving a possibility to use dies with different cut-off lengths.
- Easy access to any system or mechanism, with easy open side guards.
- Components with protection level – IP 65 as standard.
- Control panel: Color touch screen panel.
- Control elements: Allen Bradley or OMRON programmable controller.
- BUSCH vacuum pump;
- IWN vacuum valves.
Using thermoforming vacuum packaging machine SCANDIVAC it is possible to pack any product in industrial, food and medical sectors. It is possible to pack large amount of products in the shortest possible time. Design of the package is tailor-made.
- Film width: from 320 up to 600 mm;
- Upper film: flexible film, paper, folio. Thickness up to 100 microns;
- Lower film: rigid film, flexible film, folio. Thickness up to 1000 microns;
- Printed upper film.
Cut off length:
- Without pre-heating: up to 800 mm;
- With pre-heating: up to 600 mm.
Type of the packaging:
- Only sealing;
- Vacuum and sealing;
- Vacuum and gas and sealing;
- Skin packaging.
- Hanging hole – round O;
- Hanging hole – euroslot
Types of cutting:
- Cutting shape
- Longitudinal perforation;
- Cross-cutting perforation.
Types of forming:
- Only with compressed air;
- With compressed air and vacuum;
- Plugs: unheated / heated;
- Rotary knife assembly;
- Squeezing knife assembly;
- Roller shear cutting assembly – line cutting;
- Roller shear cutting assembly – strip cutting.
- Cross cutting unit for flexible film – straight cut;
- Cross cutting unit for flexible film – zig-zag cut;
- Cross cutting unit for rigid film with round corners.
- Labeling machine;
- Water cooling system;
- Dosing system.
|Film width (mm)||320 and 420||up to 600||up to 600|
|Upper film material||Flexible film, paper, folio|
|Lower film material||Rigid film, flexible film, folio|
|Upper film thickness (microns)||up to 100||up to 100||up to 100|
|Lower film thickness (microns)||up to 400||up to 1000||up to 1000|
|Cut-off length without pre-heating (mm)||200, 240, 270, 300||up 600||up to 800|
|Cut-off length with pre-heating (mm)||100, 110, 120, 130||up 400||up to 600|
|Reel max. diameter (mm)||400||400, jumbo 1000||500, jumbo 1000|
|Max. forming depth (mm)||up to 100||up to 130||up to 200|
|Loading area max. (mm)||up 800||up 2500||up 3500|
|Max. capacity (cycles/min)||up to 10||up to 15||up to 15|
|Conveyor motor||Servomotor 1 – 2 kW|
|Vacuum pump (m3/h)||40 – 100||up to 400||up to 400|
|Needed capacity (kW)||4 – 6||4 – 8||6 – 12|
|Compressed air (bar)||6|
|Cooling system (L/h)||70-120||100-150||150-200|
|Control system||«Allen-Bradley» programming control system + colourful LCD touch screen (TFT, Touch Screen)|
|Machine size (mm)||3000 x 1100×1780||5500 x 1100×1780||8500 x 1100×1780|
|Machine weight (kg)||approx. 600||approx. 1000||approx. 1500|
|Closed cooling system||N||O||O|
|Supply system for protective gas||O||S||S|
|Photocell to position printed upper web||O||S||S|
|Posiform forming system||N||O||O|
|Figure cutting system||N||O||O|
|Roller shear cutting||N||O||O|
|Corrosion-resistant gripper chain||O||O||O|
|Automatic chain lubrication||O||O||O|
|Central lubrication system||O||O||O|
|Chain cleaning program||O||O||O|
|Extended loading area||N||O||O|
|Product dosing system||O||O||O|
|Possibility to work with oxygen more than 21%||O||O||O|