- Performance: Servo Driven Fully Automatic 4-12 Line Stick Pack Filling & Sealing Machine.
- Output: 50 sticks/min/lane.
- Product: Powder
- Film: Max film width：680 mm.
- Filling Accuracy：+/- 0.3-1%
- Filling Range：1-50 g.
- The main advantage of PHD series machine is it’s extreme flexibility.
- Each machine is designed in full compliance with the product, its stick shape and sealing style.
- Depending on the output required, the machine is designed for up to 12 line with capacity 50 sticks/min/lane
- The fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system.
- The machine is operated by a computerized control system PLC.
- The adjustment to different sachet sizes is fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid, paste and cream.
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Vertical liner scale system
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
Additional systems for fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-in-place system
- Cut-off nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
Container closing systems
- Pre-die cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Labeling equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices
All product contact parts on our cup filling and sealing machines are stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials.