- Performance: Fully Automatic Coffee Drip Pouch Filling & Sealing Machine
- Output: 40 pouches per min.
- Product: Coffee / Tea / Cocoa / Dry Fruits/ Roots
- Pouch: Few Different Shapes and Sizes of Inner Filter and Outer Pouch
- Process: Make Filter from Roll Stock, Filling, Ultrasonic cutting, Create Pouch from Roll Film, Nitrogen Injection, Insert Filter to Envelope, Heat Sealing, Discharge.
Full automatic drip pouch machine is perfect to create single serve portion of coffee/tea filter with 10-15 g. of products inside shelf film envelop sealed with Nitrogen environmental to increase products shelf life up to one year. Very unique and convenient packaging design to use for everyone and everywhere, just add boiling water.
- The main advantage of drip pouch filling and sealing machine is its extreme flexibility.
- The cup fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system.
- Pre-cut lids or membrane cut from the roll can be combined with a plastic cap.
- The machine is operated by a computerized control system PLC.
- The adjustment of the cup filling and sealing to different container sizes is fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid, paste and cream.
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Vertical liner scale system
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
Additional systems for fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-in-place system
- Cut-off nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
Container closing systems
- Pre-die cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Labeling equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices
All product contact parts on our cup filling and sealing machines are stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials.