- Performance: Servo Driven Fully Automatic Rotary Type Cones Filling & Sealing Machine.
- Output: 30 cones per min.
- Product: Cannabis
- Filling volume: 0.2 – 2 g.
- Cones size: 60/30 – 140/26
Can a Pre-Rolled Cone be Smoked?
Cone-shaped cannabis sheets that have already been rolled for you are known as Cannabis pre roll cones. An assortment of buds and leaf fragments from the cannabis plant make up the “trim,” the base of a pre roll. According to your taste, you can roll the trim into a cone or another shape.
Why Choose Alter Pack Pre-Roll Cones filling machine?
The Turbojoint RS series equipment is a fully automatic filling and sealing machine for producing cannabis weed joints using pre-roll cones. Servo motors drive rotary type machines 30 CPM.
We help you reduce your production headcount up to 80% while still producing accurate weighted pre-rolled products.
- Machine can produce x 20 times more preroll than manually.
- Less labor cost for the final product.
- Our equipment is about 40% less cost than competitors on the market.
- Accuracy joints weigh less than 4% adjustable filling volume.
- Two sealing methods…flat top and twist.
- Easy and quick changeover hopper for cannabis.
- Adapt for all sizes and brands cones.
- Easy for clean to prevent cross contaminations.
- Full service including delivery, installation, training and warranty.
Download Brochure Here
Full automatic rotary type Pre Roll Cones filling and sealing machine.
Turbojoints RS-1 Drawing:
- Servo motor drive Rotary type machine.
- Automatic Cones Continually loading System.
- Cones air deployment Station.
- Horizontal Screw Fillers with Volumetric accuracy.
- Homogeneous Compression System.
- Twist Sealing or Flat Top Sealing Options.
- Ready Joins Rejection Station.
- Air Cleaning Station.
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Construction Include Frame and Electrical Box.
- All Electronics Parts: PLC, Touch Screen, Servo Motors, Temperature control—“OMRON” Japan.
- All Pneumatic Components: “SMC” Japan.
- All Electrical Parts and Components: “Schneider” France.
- US and Canada safety standard.
- CSA, UL, FDA, standard compliance.