- Performance: Servo Driven Fully Automatic In-Line Paper Cups Filling, Sealing and Cupping machine.
- Output: 80-240 cups per min.
- Product: Powder / Granulated / Pieces / Paste/ Liquid.
- Fillers: Auger / Multihead / Weighter / Liquid Pump.
The SDC series is Fully Automatic In-Line Filling and Sealing Machine based on digital mechanical, combined with pneumatic assemblies. The SDC series machines are suitable for packaging a wide range of liquid, paste, granulated and powdered products into pre-formed plastic or paper cups of various size and seal options by roll stock film and cupping by plastic or paper lid. This packaging machine can be used for nuts, chips, snacks, desserts, salads, berry’s, ice cream and much more.
- Each filling and sealing machine is designed in full compliance with the product, its container and sealing style.
- Depending on the output required, the machine is designed for up to four lanes, and has a capacity of up to eight fillers for liquid, paste, dry or powdered products.
- The fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system.
- Pre-cut lids or membrane cut from the roll can be combined with a plastic cap.
- The PLC control system regulates the function of the machine as a whole or through its individual components.
- The machine easily adjusts to different container size.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid paste and cream.
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Vertical liner scale system
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
Additional systems for fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-in-place system
- Cut-off nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
Container closing systems
- Pre-die cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Labeling equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices
All product contact parts on our cup filling and sealing machines are stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials