- Performance: Servo Driven Fully Automatic In-Line Filling and Sealing machine for Filling, Sealing & Capping of Pre-Formed Containers.
- Output: 120 – 220 cups per min.
- Product: Powder / Granulated / Pieces / Paste/ Liquid.
The SDX Filling and Sealing Machine offers the best solution for multi-component products with the capacity of up to eight fillers, available models 2-6 lines. The SDX is Fully Automatic In-Line Filling and Sealing Machine and it is based on digital mechanical, combined with pneumatic assemblies. The SDX filling and sealing machines are suitable for packaging a wide range of liquid, paste, granulated and powdered products into pre-formed containers of various size and shapes. This packaging machine can be used for dairy products, salads, dressings, desserts, dry soups, frozen dishes, cosmetics and much more.
- Each filling and sealing machine is designed in full compliance with the product, its container and sealing style.
- Depending on the output required, the machine is designed for up to four lanes, and has a capacity of up to eight fillers for liquid, paste, dry or powdered products.
- The fillers can be fitted with a CIP cleaning system.
- Pre-cut lids or membrane cut from the roll can be combined with a plastic cap.
- The PLC control system regulates the function of the machine as a whole or through its individual components.
- The adjustment of the machine to different container sizes is fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid paste and cream.
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads.
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Vertical liner scale system
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
Additional systems for fillers
- PLC control system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-in-place system
- Cut-off nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
Container closing systems
- Pre-die cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Labeling equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices
All product contact parts on our cup filling and sealing machines are stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials